Zip Code Map of Pinellas County
Here is the zip code map of Pinellas County that will help you familiarize yourself with the county alongside some real estate facts regarding that area:
- 33761 – Homes for Sale in this area ranges from $159,500 to as expensive as $4M.
- 34698 – Homes for Sale in this area ranges from $140,000 to as expensive as $5.5M.
- 34681 – Homes for Sale in this area ranges from $385,000 to as expensive as $3.1M.
- 34683 – Homes for Sale in this area ranges from $142,000 to as expensive as $3.9M.
- 34684 – Homes for Sale in this area ranges from $140,000 to as expensive as $1.3M.
These are the residences in Pinellas County that you should check out. All of these have affordable, mid-range, and expensive property range options. Checking them out will help you raise your chances of finding your dream property in the County. See further details to know more about Pinellas County.
What’s To Love About Pinellas County, FL Map?
Pinellas County is the place to be for homebuyers who love beaches. There are plenty of stunning beaches in the area that Pinellas County residents enjoy every day! The plenty of beaches go perfectly with the mild subtropical weather that the area has! No cold season to stop you from enjoying a trip to the beach under the sun.
It is also known not only because of its fantastic coastline but also for its vibrant culture and arts. Residents and tourists may visit several theaters, museums, and galleries to witness state-of-the-art masterpieces from local artists. Some of our recommendations include Gulf Beaches Historical Museum, Salvador Dali Museum, and Clearwater Historical Museum.
For water-related recreation other than swimming, you have options to try, such as boating, fishing, and surfing. Hiking, cycling, golfing, and going to parks for cute picnics are also some recreational activities that people living in Pinellas County enjoy.
Lastly, one of the top reasons Pinellas County is a favorite spot for long-term settlement is because these collective recreational spots make the area ideal for retirement. There is no best place to spend your golden years than Pinellas County’s amenities.
What’s “What to watch out for?” in Pinellas County, FL?
- The relatively high cost of living is one of the things that you should watch out for if you are planning to relocate to Pinellas County. The area has a cost of living index of 102.8. In comparison, the cost of living index in Florida is 103. The county has an average annual price of about $1,643, putting it in the top 26% of the most expensive places worldwide. The typical local household needs $3,907 monthly after taxes to get by comfortably.
- Crowds are also a thing in Pinellas County, especially during peak tourist seasons like summer and holidays.
- Traffic congestion is also on our list. Due to its popularity for being a wonderful place to live and unwind, plenty of people visit Pinellas County. More people equals more cars, resulting in traffic jams.
Overall, although Pinellas County is a desirable place to live in, some factors might affect your life while living in the area, which is why it is important to do research before signing contracts to make informed decisions.
If you want to know more about Pinellas County, its neighborhoods, and zip codes, please contact us at your earliest convenience. Here is a link you may visit to learn more: https://mypinellascountyrealestate.com/zip-code-map/