Cinema 7 Spirit Lake IA: Promos and Discounts
Cinema 7 Spirit Lake IA, offers a one-of-a-kind movie experience of what they call “CineMagic Shows.” The theater provides various kinds of movies, including the latest and top-rated movies. Cinema 7 Spirit Lake IA, offers a 7-screen layout with impressive digital projection and stadium seating made entirely of leather. So aside from a superb high-quality movie show, you also get a comfortable watching experience. The chain of theaters shows first-run movies and provides weekday concession deals. The theater also offers membership programs for its loyal customers with many benefits. However, if you did not subscribe to the membership program, lots of promos and discounts are still waiting for you! If you want to know the movies that are currently showing for the day, you can visit Cinema 7 Okoboji Iowa’s official website to view current and upcoming movies.
Cinema 7 Promos and Discounts
Great Lakes Cinema 7 Okoboji, Iowa, offers a special promo every day and on special seasons.
- Monday Madness: All combos are $2.50 off on Mondays.
- Discount Tuesdays: Every Tuesday, you can avail of refills on selected Magic popcorn buckets for only $0.99 for every ticket purchase.
- Wicked Wednesdays: On Wednesdays, you get a discount of $5 off if you buy a combo of two large drinks and a large popcorn.
- Thrifty Thursday: Enjoy a $2.50 discount from any combo of your choice.
- Senior and Child Day: Fridays in Cinema 7 are for seniors and children. Ticket price discounts will be given to those aged 62 years old and up (Seniors) and to kids younger than 12 years old.
- Cinema Gift Cards: You can buy gift cards for your family and friends who love going to movies. This is an ideal inexpensive gift and simple to wrap. The gift card can be purchased in any dollar amount and is suitable for watching the newest blockbuster or buying a bunch of cinema snacks. You can buy this gift card online or directly from Cinema 7 Okoboji Iowa.
Other Recreational Fun around Cinema 7 Spirit Lake IA
Numerous arts and culture facilities spread across Okoboji continue to provide entertainment to the residents and visitors of the city. The areas surrounding the Great Lakes, Iowa, include many interactive museums open all year that reflect various historical eras in the area. Such places offer great opportunities for learning and fun and also present chances for personal development and improving interpersonal relationships. For recreation, you can visit Arnolds Amusement Park, which offers activities such as boat cruises, maritime museum and scuba center tours, and other fun things. These are all enjoyable for visitors of all ages. In addition, you can also consider visiting the Indian Motorcycle Experience Center and Factory. This is a must-visit facility if you are an avid motorcycle rider. The factory features modern and historic Indian motorcycles, vintage artifacts, and relics. Visitors to the facility can make purchases of exclusive factory goods and take advantage of a free factory tour to see how bikes are assembled.
To know more things you can visit and do in Okoboji, click on this link: https://okobojire.com/lifestyle/arts-culture/. It will provide you with further information.